Are you looking for an exciting new way to get active and stay fit? An aeroball trampoline may be just the thing for you! This trampoline combines the thrill of an indoor trampoline park with the convenience of having it in your own backyard. But before you can begin bouncing away, you’ll need to know how to install an aeroball trampoline. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the process step-by-step so that you can be up and bouncing in no time!
Table of Contents
What You’ll Need
If you’re looking for a fun way to get some exercise and add some excitement to your backyard, an aeroball trampoline is the perfect solution. Before you get started, however, it’s important to make sure that you have all the necessary items for the installation. A typical set up to get you started include the three things listed:
- Installation kit (including assembly instructions)
- Level ground or concrete pad
- Screwdriver or other tools as needed
1. Choose the ideal spot for your aeroball trampoline. Make sure it is a level surface, away from trees and other objects. The area of installation should not have any tripping hazards.
2. Lay out the trampoline’s ground-level frame on the chosen spot then unroll the trampoline’s ground-level frame and connect it to the jumping mat using the provided springs.
3. Carefully assemble the remaining parts of the aeroball trampoline. Fit the poles into the frame and secure them with the provided brackets.
4. Install the safety net around the aeroball trampoline, ensuring that it is completely secure.
5. Securely attach the trampoline’s jumping mat to the frame using the provided springs.
6. Make sure to test the aeroball trampoline before use to ensure it is safe and secure.
7. Lastly, enjoy bouncing around on your new aeroball trampoline!
Tips and Tricks
To get the best out of your aeroball trampoline, there are some crucial tips to keep in mind. Firstly, always wear proper safety gear like a helmet, elbow and knee pads when using the trampoline. Never use the trampoline without adult supervision. Regularly inspect the trampoline for damage or wear, and replace any parts that are worn or damaged immediately. Make sure that the area around the trampoline is free from sharp objects. Don’t exceed the maximum number of people allowed on the trampoline as it can lead to injury. Mix light and energetic bouncing to avoid fatigue. Before each use, check the entire trampoline, including the springs and ground around it, for any tears, loose parts or poorly secured screws/bolts. Ensure you have enough space for the trampoline and set clear boundaries for jumping. Set rules and guidelines for use, and supervise young children as needed.
It’s also important to keep in mind the maintenance of the aeroball trampoline. Make sure to clean the trampoline after each use, especially if it has been used in a wet or muddy environment. This will help to prevent mold and mildew from forming, and extend the life of the trampoline. Additionally, store the trampoline properly when not in use. Cover it with a protective cover, or store it in a dry, secure place to prevent damage from the elements.
Keep in mind that the trampoline should not be left outside for long periods of time in extreme weather conditions, as this can also cause damage. Regular maintenance and proper storage will help to ensure that your aeroball trampoline lasts for years to come, providing endless hours of fun and entertainment.
By following these tips, you’ll have a fun and safe experience with your aeroball trampoline.