If you enjoy viewing Paramount films and TV episodes on your television, you may do it on your PlayStation 4. It’s one of the greatest over-the-top (OTT) streaming services since it allows you access to the entire Paramount catalogue, including Transformers, Top Gun, and much more.
It also allows you access to CBS programmes such as TV series, live news, and sporting events 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We’ll show you how to watch Paramount Plus/ PS4 in this guide. To discover more, read the article given below.
Plan Amount Of Subscriptions
You can subscribe to one of two primary Paramount plans:
This plan provides access to thousands of films and TV episodes, as well as 24/7 live news from CBS Network. It also includes limited commercial content access to sporting events such as the UEFA Champions League and the NFL on CBS. The basic package is $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
The premium subscription offers identical material as the Essential plan, but with more access to live sports and less ads. You’ll also be able to see material from your local CBS station and download your favourite episodes to watch later. This package is $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year.
How to Watch Paramount plus / PS4
To watch Paramount+ on your PS4, go to the PlayStation Store and download the Paramount+ app. Once you have access to a stable WiFi network, it is free and simple to download.
Follow these instructions to download the Paramount+ app on PS4:
- Turn on your PS4 console and make sure it’s linked to a reliable wireless network.
- Launch the PlayStation Store from the Home screen.
- Select the Paramount+ app after searching for it.
- Select Download and wait for the programme to install.
- Then, launch the Paramount+ app and sign in with your credentials.
- The Paramount+ app now allows you to watch your favourite Paramount and CBS films and TV episodes.
You’ll likely use your PS4 even more frequently than before as a result of this. If you’re curious, you can learn How to Check PS4 Playtime Hours (don’t be shocked if it’s a lot!).
How to Open a Paramount+ Account
You must create a Paramount+ account with a current subscription in order to watch Paramount content on your PS4. Either the Paramount plus / PS4 or a web browser can be used to create a Paramount+ account.
- To take advantage of the 7-day free trial, visit paramountplus.com and select Try it Free.
- Enter your account information after choosing your preferred subscription package.
- Enter your payment information after that, and then choose Start Paramount+.
- Open your PS4, then start the Paramount+ app.
- Now login to your account for streaming the content.
- Open the Paramount+ app, then select Sign Up.
- Go to Paramount Plus / PS4 using the browser on your computer or mobile device, and then enter the access code.
- Choose Continue after selecting the subscription plan you want.
- Choose Start Paramount+ after entering your Paramount+ account information.
- You can now start streaming content from the Paramount+ app when your screen has refreshed.
- Once your Paramount+ account is operational, you can use it on up to three devices at once.
- As long as the Paramount+ app is compatible, you can stream content from your PS4 to other devices like your computer, tablet.
Use Screen Mirroring on Your Phone to Watch Paramount plus/ PS4
Try streaming Paramount+ on your phone and sharing its content using Screen Mirroring if you’re having difficulties streaming it to your PS4 straight. Recall that a similar procedure is applied to viewing Discovery+ on a PS4.
Follow the instructions below to do this on an Android smartphone:
- Start the Paramount+ app on your smartphone after turning it on.
- Check that your PS4 is linked to the same WiFi network as your phone after turning it on.
- Select the movie or TV show of your choice after logging into your account.
- Select your PS4 from the list of devices by tapping the Cast symbol in the top right corner of the screen.
The steps are as follows:
- Open the Paramount+ app on your iPhone and then select it.
- Connect your PS4 to the same wifi network as your phone and turn it on.
- Select the movie of your choice after logging into your account.
- Select your PS4 by tapping the AirPlay symbol in the top-right corner of the screen.
- You can now cast content from the Paramount+ app on your phone to your PS4.
- Check out our tutorial on how to acquire Paramount Plus on your PS5 if you upgrade your PS4.
You may use your Paramount Plus/ PS4 as a streaming device in addition to playing games. Paramount+ is one of the most widely used streaming services, available on many consoles. It offers access to live sporting events and CBS Network news, as well as content libraries from Paramount and CBS.
This tutorial should assist you in using the Paramount+ app to stream Paramount Plus on a PlayStation 4.